I’ve been craving a good old cobb salad and this recipe hits the spot. It’s just my kind of salad — with as many toppings as salad! And this tasty lemon salad dressing only has six ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
Here’s a refresher of this classic if you’re looking for dinner ideas:
Lemon salad dressing
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon (or 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10-oz bag of chopped hearts of Romaine
- 1 avocado
- 3 eggs
- 7 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup of diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk salad dressing ingredients together.
- Empty bag of salad on a platter.
- Add all ingredients in rows.
- Drizzle salad dressing on top.