I’ve been craving a good old cobb salad and this recipe hits the spot. It’s just my kind of salad — with as many toppings as salad! And this tasty lemon salad dressing only has six ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
Here’s a refresher of this classic if you’re looking for dinner ideas:
Lemon salad dressing
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon (or 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10-oz bag of chopped hearts of Romaine
- 1 avocado
- 3 eggs
- 7 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup of diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk salad dressing ingredients together.
- Empty bag of salad on a platter.
- Add all ingredients in rows.
- Drizzle salad dressing on top.
$100 groceries for 10 days
Editable menus and dinner idea list are finally here!
Best simple breakfast casserole recipe ever
$1,650 a year for organic groceries!
3 steps to detoxify your home and body
9 tricks to make hosting a snap
Easy kid lunchbox ideas
Easy kale chips recipe
Natural cold remedies and prevention checklist
Lazy girl’s Costco meal plan for 2 weeks
3 thoughts on “Cobb salad recipe with lemon dressing”
Hi Kate, I just love cob salad. I make them often, at summer every week, but your arrangement of this salad is just amazing. The next time we’ll have cob salad, I will make it the same. Thanks for this great idea.
A girl after my own heart :) They’re delicious.
This cob salad provides every thing we need for a healthy and balanced diet. A whole and balanced meal to remind for hot summer days!