Two months after our move, I finally put my boys’ (ages 1 and 3) books in a bookshelf in their room! They were very happy to have them back and all in one place, and immediately began flipping through them.
I thought I’d share their particular favorites — the ones we have read so many times that I can recite them in my sleep. The ones that are WORN OUT and taped together. I actually had to throw away their favorite DK book because it couldn’t be taped any more. Is it just me, or are boys a lot harder on books than girls?
Here they are in a bit more presentable fashion:
- Dinosaur’s Binkit by Sandra Boynton
- Little Quack’s Opposites by Lauren Thompson and Derek Anderson
- I Love You Through And Through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak and Caroline Jayne Church
- Jesus Loves Me Lift and Look by Gerald Hawksley and Mandy Stanley
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
- My First Numbers: Let’s Get Counting! by DK Publishing
What are/were your kids’ favorite board books?
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This costs nothing extra to customers, and I earn only a tiny percentage. I do personally use these products, and all of the opinions expressed are my own. Thanks for supporting this blog!