I’m sharing this Spotify playlist of folksy and sweet kid songs that Mom and Dad won’t mind humming along to.
My son doesn’t seem to mind those kiddy sing-along songs that have 50 kids singing all at the same time, but I do. One is OK, but after that it’s sort of like fingernails on a chalkboard. So when our sons were babies, Ashby and I looked all over for fun kid music that we actually could enjoy too. We shared our favorite finds with each other and finally created a pretty good kid music library together. Have a listen to our Top 20!
- If All Of The Raindrops – Old Town School of Folk Music
- Who’s My Pretty Baby – Elizabeth Mitchell
- Let’s Samba – The Laurie Berkner Band
- Down Down Baby – Laurie Berkner
- Bluebird – Milkshake
- Three Is a Magic Number – The Jelly Dots
- Clean It Up – Laurie Berkner
- Green Grass Grew All Around – Pete Seeger
- Catch the Moon – Lisa Loeb
- The Littlest Birds – Be Good Tanyas
- Mister Rabbit – Stories and Songs for Little Children
- If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out – Cat Stevens
- Baby Beluga – Raffi
- Crawdad – Orange Sherbet and Hot Buttered Rum
- Peace Like a River – Elizabeth Mitchell
- Down By the Bay – Raffi
- Shortnin’ Bread – Old Town School of Folk Music
- You Are My Sunshine – Elizabeth Mitchel
- To Everyone In All the World – Raffi
- Five Days Old – Laurie Berkner Band
Contains affiliate links.